Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Big fish theory



Everyone has there own way of keeping things together
not to forget about the determination and the passion one used to have long back..

reminding themselves of certain memories, words, phrases, quotations
perhaps from some songs, books or movies...

in my case,
I had to invent one

though I've borrowed the word from a film called 'The Big Fish'
the meaning behind has nothing in common with the storyline,

except, perhaps, i've 'fictionated' the term, like film

The term 'Big Fish Theory'
is a summary of the sleepless nights that I've spent contemplating, writing, drawing, wondering and wishing to do and become so much more

and here I am,
after hopping around different continents

finally in London


hopefully this blog will tell you more about it!

1 comment:

  1. keep it up girl! Like the blog already, very nice layout.

    ReplyDelete